Keith J. Kalish, DPM
Podiatrist In Vero Beach, FLKalish Foot Care and Podiatry
Dr. Keith Kalish, a dual board-certified medical and surgical foot specialist has been practicing podiatric medicine on the Treasure Coast since 1987. His practice involves non-surgical and surgical options focusing on preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the foot and ankle. This includes orthopedic/bone issues such as fracture care, pain, and bone deformities associated with bunions, hammertoes, metatarsal pain, heel spurs, and diabetic foot care. Dr. Kalish offers laser fungal nail treatments, skincare, nerve condition care, custom orthotics including the diabetic shoe program, and a variety of foot care products.
Dr. Kalish attended Michigan State University in Lansing, Mich., as an undergraduate and continued his education at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, where he was awarded his medical degree in 1986. Dr. Kalish then completed his podiatric surgical residency at Straith Memorial Hospital, now known as Straith Hospital for Special Surgery, in Southfield, Mich. During his residency, he was awarded the Dr. Samuel Abdoo Residence Proficiency Award.
Dr. Kalish moved to Vero Beach in 1987 and established Kalish Foot Care, his practice on the Treasure Coast. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Florida Podiatric Medical Association. His affiliations include the Indian River Medical Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, and the Grove Place Surgical Center. Dr. Kalish has also been a part-time supervising faculty member for the Florida State University College of Medicine since 2008.
Keith J. Kalish, DPM, Curriculum Vitae
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Board Certified 1992, Recertified 2000
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics, Board Certified 1992, Recertified 2003
- American Professional Wound Care Association, Board Certified 2008
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- Fellow American Professional Wound Care Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Vero Beach, FL
OUTPATIENT SURGICAL CENTER
- Grove Place Surgical Center, Vero Beach, FL
- Kalish Foot Care and Podiatry, Vero Beach FL. - 1987-present
- The Florida State University College of Medicine - 2008-present Partime Supervising Faculty Member
- MEC Board Surgery Center of Fort Pierce, FL.
PODIATRIC SURGICAL RESIDENCY
- Straith Memorial Hospital, Southfield, Michigan - 1986 -1987
- Harper Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, Peripheral vascular disease rotation
- Mt. Sinai Hospital - Detroit, Michigan, Podiatry Clinic
- Providence Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, Infectious disease rotation
- Stanley Kalish, D.P.M. F.A.C.S. Jonesboro, Georgia - 1986
- Doctors' Hospital, Tucker, Georgia, - 1985
- Michigan State University. Major., Physiology - 1978-1982
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland Ohio - 1982-1986
- Dr. Samuel Abdoo - Residency Proficiency Award - 1987
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Class standing upper 25% - 1986
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Dean's List - 1983-1984
TEACHING, EDUCATION PRESENTATIONS AND LECTURES
- Podiatric Profession Health Careers
- The Florida State University College of Medicine Supervising faculty Member
- Common Foot Disorders Channel 16, Adelphia Cable Network.
- Diabetic Health Education, IRMH, LRMC, PCTC, Florida Eye Institute Diabetic Symposium
Current Podiatry, “A Measured Approach to Heel Spur Surgery” January 1986.
The Podiatry Team
At Kalish Foot Care and Podiatry our professional team maintains the highest levels of accreditation pursuing continuing education programs staying abreast of the latest trends and healthcare advances in podiatry. We look forward to assisting you!
|Elizabeth||Administrator, Medical Assistant|
|Bethani||Medical Assistant, Patient Care Coordinator|
|Gillian||Medical Assistant, Patient Care Coordinator|