All of our professionals at the office of Keith J. Kalish, DPM maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Keith J. Kalish, DPM Meet our Doctor!
- Board Certified 8/22/1992
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Recertified June 2000
- Board Certified 6/30/1992
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics
- Recertified October 2003
- Board Certified 5/01/2008
- American Professional Wound Care Association
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- Fellow American Professional Wound Care Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Indian River Memorial Hospital, Vero Beach, FL. Active 9/25/2000
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce, FL Active 10/01/1987
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, Vero Beach, FL Courtesy 6/01/1992
OUTPATIENT SURGICAL CENTER
- Grove Place Surgical Center, Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Kalish has been in private practice from 1987 to present at the following office locations,
Indian River County Office
1285 36th St, STE 203 Vero Beach, Fl 32960
Part-time Supervising Faculty Member for The Florida State University College of Medicine from 3/12/2008 to Present.
MEC Board Surgery Center of Fort Pierce
PODIATRIC SURGICAL RESIDENCY
June 1986 - June 1987
Straith Memorial Hospital
First assistant and operating surgeon on thirty podiatric cases per month, consisting primarily of forefoot surgery, pre-and post-operative evaluations, and follow-up care. Attendance of weekly journal club and meetings.
- Peripheral vascular disease rotation - Harper Hospital, Detroit, Michigan.
- Podiatry Clinic, Mt. Sinai Hospital - Detroit, Michigan.
- Infectious disease rotation - Providence Hospital, Detroit, Michigan.
- May 1-20, 1986 Stanley Kalish, D.P.M. F.A.C.S. Jonesboro, Georgia.
- June 1-30, 1985 Doctors' Hospital, Tucker, Georgia
- 1978-1982 Michigan State University. Major., Physiology
- 1982-1986 Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland Ohio
- June 30, 1987, Dr. Samuel Abdoo - Residency Proficiency Award
- 1986 Class standing upper 25 percentile, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- 1983-1984 Dean's List, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Presentation of Podiatric Profession Health Careers Class. Lakeview High School 1985.
- Common Foot Disorders: Presented 02/27/1995, Channel 16, Adelphia Cable Network. Diabetic Education 1995-present, various sites: (IRMH, LRMC, PCTC, Florida Eye Instutute Diabetic Lecture)
- Part-time Supervising faculty Member for The Florida State University College of Medicine from 3/12/2008 to Present
"A Measured Approach to Heel Spur Surgery." "Current Podiatry," January 1986.
The Podiatry Team
Jennifer / Podiatry Center Clincal Supervisor
Shirley RN / Medical Assistant
Beth / Medical Assistant
JoAnn / Medical Assistant
Monica / Patient Care Staff
Nikki / Patient Care Staff
Lynn / Surigical Scheduler and Patient Care Staff